Midwives, midwifery students and health professionals are eligible to join EMwA as a member. With over 3500 members, our members are entitled to receive:
- Access to EMwAs exclusive annual program
- EMwA research and publications
- Professional development training courses
- Opportunities to participate in international and national conferences and seminars
- Access to a large Midwifery network
- Mentorship Programs
- Eligibility to vote in EMwA elections (midwives only) and participate in the General Assembly
- Invitations to participate in International Day of Midwives celebrations
There are 5 membership categories:
- Full Membership: For professional qualified Midwives.
- Associate Membership: For midwifery students, health related professionals and foreigners.
- Honourable Membership: For organizations/people that have made an outstanding contribution to the health sector.
- Lifetime Membership: For midwives with at least 5 years experience.
- Institutional Membership: For any institution that is committed to maternal health.
To become a member please contact us via our email form.
Or contact your local chapter office representative.